James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

I want to switch my email server from outlook to internet

Customer Question

i want to switch my email server from outlook to internet explorer. i have windows 7 on my computer
Category: Email
Expert:  sudipto_dutta replied 4 months ago.

Thanks for posting your question on, a global paid independent support site.My Name is***** you mean that, you want to use Internet Explorer to access your emails instead of Microsoft Outlook or do you have email address ?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
i have email and i don't like it; will i be able to transfer all my date to explorer and use it from now on

There is no such thing like Internet Explorer email, Internet Explorer is a browser, by which you can access the Internet and is an email service provider previously known as . If you do not like your email anymore then, you have to create a new email address with any other email service provider, like Gmail, Yahoo etc. and then you can transfer your data from

Please let me know, if you need any further information otherwise please remember to give a positive rating, as that is the only way I am compensated for my time and effort and please make sure that, if you use a email address or the MS Outlook program to access your emails .

Hi, you did not replied me back ?