James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

I have not been able to receive or send e-mails since last

Customer Question

I have not been able to receive or send e-mails since last Sunday. When I tried to send, it says "connecting" and that just stays on with nothing happening. I can't get my Incredimail to turn, as I thought that it would work when I turned it back on. I unplugged my computer, turned everything back on, and it's stilling showing "Connecting".
I have had many problems with this program lately, getting notices that a problem had occured and the program had to be shut down. I use my computer and e-mail for many thing and different organizations. It is necessary that I can always get in touch with them by e-mail. I do not want to have to find another e-mail source, as I like Incredimail (when it works!!!) and trying to change my e-mail address to all that receive it would be maddening.
Can you please help me of not?
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Fenoglio replied 4 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I can assist. This issue might better resolved with a secure remote assist where I can connect to your PC and fix the issue. Would you want to do this?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
But when did this crap about charging me start!?!

There is a fee for the question. You're only charged if we can resolve the issue.

The charge should've been conveyed to you at the start of the process. I can do a minimum of $5 for the remote connection if that works for you.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
If you can help for only $5., that is okay. Otherwise, forget it.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I received a batch of e-mails, but it is not sending the ones I have tried to send.

It will be $5 on top of the $53 for the question. Is that still acceptable? I can cancel it if that is too much.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Cancel the whole thing! I didn't think was asking you to begin with. I thought I was with my e-mail provider who should fix my problem.

No problem. I'll send it over to cancel. I hope they can get you problem resolved. Have a great rest of you day!