James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

I cannot sign into my account, either online or in my Apple

Customer Question

I cannot sign into my account, either online or in my Apple mail account.
Nor can I reset the password.
Category: Email
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 4 months ago.

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Who is your e-mail with?

Optional Remote Connect Service - Quick Resolution

Would you like me to remotely connect to your computer and fix the issue - The remote service will be an additional service for $39 but will allow me direct access to work on your issue and fix it (while you watch on your screen). If you need remote service, you can accept the offer of remote.
If you do not need the remote service, then simply provide me the requested information above.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No, the server is now letting me sign in. I do not need further assistance. What is the total charge that is going against my credit card? I am very uncomfortable that your company keeps forcing me to 'start a free trial' that is NOT free. I have NEVER in 20 years had a problem signing into aol before. When I clicked on the help button, it redirected me to your site. Are you approved vendor for AOL?

We are an independent tech support company. Since the issue has been resolved, you can speak to the customer service by mailing them on***@******.***. Thanks