Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Email Expert with over 10 years experience.
51029781

I cannot access AOL account. States password incorrect

Customer Question

I cannot access AOL account. States password *****
Category: Email
Expert:  Chris L. replied 6 months ago.

Have you tried going through the password ***** process yet and if so what happened when you tried? Also is this a free aol account or one you pay for?

Expert:  Chris L. replied 6 months ago.

I checked on this and AOL is currently having an issue on their server, it is not related to your password ***** all but a system outage.
They are working on this issue as we speak.
There is no ETA yet on when this will be resolved, but it is not your password ***** it is the issue but their system.
I ask please you wait and retry every hour. When the issue is resolved you will be able to sign in
Nothing different has to be done on your side, the system just needs to be fixed, up and running again.
If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Please take a moment to rate my service by clicking the stars at the top, please choose 3 or more stars. Remember you are rating me personally and not AOL.

Thank you,
Chris