Russell H., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Proud to have been getting computer technicalities into working order since 1988.

How can i cancel

Customer Question

how can i cancel
Category: Email
Expert:  Russell H. replied 4 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

If you wish to cancel a subscription to, please contact

requesting such a cancellation and giving needed details.

If you want to know about some other cancellation process, Reply and let me know what it relates to. Thank you for asking your question here at

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
i want to cancel from syndicate email i think it is fraud can not email them to cancel

I see. It's true; some less-than-reputable emails have an 'unsubscribe' link in them that does not do actual unsubscribing.

What syndicate is it?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.

That site is a dubious matter. If you have enrolled with them, I advise you to disenroll.

Or is it that emails from them are coming to you?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.

I would advise you that you probably cannot unsubscribe from them. Block their emails instead, using your email system... or mark their emails as Spam. By and by your Spam filter will recognize the emails and sort them into the Spam folder or the Trash folder.