Jason Fenoglio
Jason Fenoglio, Sr. Systems Engineer
Experience:  Sr. Systems Engineer

My ancestry dna is under an email account that is not

Customer Question

my ancestry dna is under an email account that is not available is it possible to change the email account, the original email account given was erased ?
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Fenoglio replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will be able to assist. If your recovery e-mail account is not accessible, the best thing to do is call the Support Number at 1-***-***-****. They will ask you questions about your account and update your account information.

Let me know if you need any more help, I'll leave the ticket open for your response. If I was able to answer your question, please rate my service with the stars above with 3 stars or higher if I was able to provide you with excellent service. Otherwise, I will continue to work on your issue until you are satisfied.