James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

I have forgotten my email address and my password please

Customer Question

I have forgotten my email address and my password ***** help me to recover them.
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

When is the last time you accessed your email address? Have you ever emailed anyone from that email address?

Or used that email address on a phone?

Do you know if the email address was with, gmail, or comcast, verizon,.net etc ?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Wonderful job in such short time, It,s the first request of each and every costumers, I got my sher.
Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.

Your last message was unclear. Did you still need help recovering your email address?

Or are you good to go?

Dustin S

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Expert:  Jason Fenoglio replied 4 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I can assist. Please let me know which service in which you'd like to have your password ***** I can help with the procedure.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Two hours ago I paid $39 for a unsuccessful job wich I regret I wrote a comment on it too, before I try the resolet of the work, and now you are asking for another $39 its a good business, isn't it?you guys better fix my problem, the way you advertise. I am with
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I haven't got any responses to my claim since yesterday, isn't it against your advertising of professional service?

I apologize for the delay. We've sent some responses that I'm afraid are not getting to you.

I see that you said you are with but that domain name does not resolve. Is it that you are trying to reset?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.