James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Eudora I am used to your system and I like it and trust it-

Customer Question

Hi Eudora I am used to your system and I like it and trust it- I have upgraded to Windows 10 and now can't open any kind of attachments that come in emails in Eudora can you help me resolve this as taking time to save the file and then search for it before reading it is driving me crazy! Jude
Category: Email
Expert:  HunterOwens replied 8 months ago.

Hello, it will be my pleasure to assist you today.

As Eudora is no longer actively being developed as a product, there are some glitches with newer operating systems such as Windows 10, but we should be able to find a good solution so that you don't have to search for all of your attachments each time.

The best way to resolve this will be through a temporary and secure screen sharing session where we can go through the process together. Does that sound good to you?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I guess so Hunter but i am not sure about all the costs that keep appearing- is the 55 in addition to the 73? and will there be another charge to download the answer? I am more than a little uneasy as a pensioner with no savings to back up
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Is it easier if I just transfer to the WIndows 10 operating systems altogether?

Hi, I will not charge you any additional fee for remote support for you, and you will always be able to access a history of our conversation, for no additional charge.

In regards ***** ***** second question, given that Eudora has not been updated in years, and will not in the future, it will certainly be less hassle to move to an email program which is either built-in to Windows 10 or Windows 10 friendly.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I have been called to a meeting I am cancelling out - there will be no payments of any kind I am not signing up for the monthly support I will keep a close watch on my bank statements Thanks for tuning in & the help in your last response - looks like I need to cal a local expert in

For any billing related questions/cancellations, please contact JustAnswer Customer Service at: http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us