James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

Conversation opened. 3 messages. All messages read. Skip to

Customer Question

Conversation opened. 3 messages. All messages read.Skip to content
Using Gmail with screen readers
Inbox (44)
Sent Mail
Drafts (38)
betty (3)
house (5)
phil loring
todd brownell
More labels
Move to Inbox More
Expand all Print all In new window
I'm checking in about your Legal question
xWilliam B. Esq. Mar 1
Are you finished with your Legal question? | If you are unable to view this m...jeff schaefer
Mar 1to William
ill have some follow up question tonite or tomorrow
thank youjeff schaefer
Jun 2 (5 days ago)to William
Dear SirWe last conversed in March.
Your advice was helpful. I won't go back over the history, but now after months of asking/demanding a final statement a collections agency contacts me over a $1400 bill Mr. Brownell is claiming unpaid.I wrote back demanding my name be taken off of collections as it will hurt my credit score and listed how he refused to send me the last statement and kept working after I released him.So now I get a response which has to be more lame than I have ever heard. They sent the bills to the last known address, a po box in Fort Collins.!. I closed that po box and filled out the forwarding address form. Everyone else had no problem getting the new address. I believe I got forwarded mail from that PO box (I got so much I assume it was among them).
2.All statements previously were sent by Email. I kept asking and they kept replying by same email. Why the sudden change?
3 They had my email address. They conspicuously did not use it to contact me for months now. Why?
4. They had my phone number and twice I talked to there bookkeeper and twice I thanked her and said just send me the statement. BTW they never once gave me an amount just phone messages on twooccasions about calling them back. And on those two occasions we made contact no amount was ever mentioned just thanking them for calling and talking about how I can't pay it without a statement and so then nothing happened.
Click here to Reply or Forward
0.43 GB (2%) of 15 GB used
Terms - Privacy
Last account activity: 26 minutes ago
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

whats the issue or error you are having?

Are messages missing from your gmail account? Can you not view them properly, please clarify.

Thank you,

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I am not sure what you are referring to.I sent a question to William B. esq. He wrote back to use So I sent question to them. And then I get a nswer from you about email problems. What's up?Did you not get email Q's to justanswer?
Why has there been no response?The only thing I can think of is that I complained to William B that I have to write question in two parts because it seems it drops longer questions. But both parts got delivered (I think)
Please tell me you got the questions.Jeff Schaefer
Ps. one may have ended coming a few days later.
Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.

When you mention William B, Is that a justanswer expert.

Were you already engaged in a tech support session with him?

Im co nfused as to whether you were seeking new h elp, or if you were already being helped by another of our experts.

Please clarify,

Dustin S

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
yes Willliam B is a justanswer expertI was engaged with him in march and now I am trying to contact him again.Why is this such a hassle? Just give me a direct email address to send question.
Apparently something is not working if I do it through your websitethank yoy
Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.

If its been since Marc h since you worked with William, thats probably why the old question isnt showing anymore. As after 30 days the questions tend to time out and close.

I cannot give you Williams email address for 2 reasons. 1, I dont have his email address and 2 were not allowed to give out other members email addresses.

Since you want to work with William, I will opt out. If and when he sees this question he will respond and you will be notified via email.

Dustin S

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
DustinYes William B is a just answer expertI was engaged with him in March. Now I am trying to contact him.
But I sent question to justanswer. Apparently you did not get last question, or did you?So please send me an email address to send questions.
I can't seem to use justanswer website for questionThank you Jeff Schaefer
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
DustinNo. I did just last week send a question to just answer. I also first contacted him in march.I sent the question originally to the email address on his last answer. He sent back a reply NOT to send emails directly to him.
Then last week AFTER I got his email to not send him questions, THEM I sent the same question through justanswer.
I have not received anything back... except strangely you contacted me about some problem I was having. I have no idea why you contacted me. I have no idea why justanswer is not contacting me and William B won't answer on his direct email.All I need to do is get the question to justanswer.
Preferably from William B but at least a response.
I am going to send the two part question to you just to see if you get it from this site.I will let you know when I complete itthank youJeff
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Did you get the first part of question I just emailed?
Jeff Schaefer