James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I was told i would get my refund of $97 within 3 weeks and I

Customer Question

Hi. my name is***** was told i would get my refund of $97 within 3 weeks and I have not received it yet! My order was1523788605. My address is: 604 e 2nd st. Colton, SD, 57018. They said it would show up in my bank statement but as of yet I have not seen it..If there is a problem with this please just sent the check to me and I will deposit it myself.....please acknowledge this email asap! Thank you, ***** *****
Category: Email
Expert:  Russell H. replied 6 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is ***** ***** I am an Expert here at JustAnswer.

I'd like to help with your question, if possible. (If I cannot, I shall pass it to someone who can.)

What organization, company, website, or government dept., were you expecting the refund from, first?