Russell H., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Proud to have been getting computer technicalities into working order since 1988.

I am a real estate agent and had hundreds of contacts and

Customer Question

I am a real estate agent and had hundreds of contacts and conversations on my kik. Over the past 3 days kik has rebooted itself twice and I have lost many of my clients contact information and the current clients are mixed in with the old. Without the conversations it is impossible to tell them apart. I need help. I am a single mom to 4 girls. I can not afford to lose all of this business. Why is kik suddenly doing this reboot.
Category: Email
Expert:  Russell H. replied 4 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

It sounds to me as if you need either or any of these:

1. occasional backups of your contacts information, to another device or devices, or to the Cloud perhaps.

2. tagging of older, vs. newer, clients in the list. Or, ranking, or separating, or sorting. (I don't know precisely where or how your list / contacts are stored. If I did I could go into more detail with my suggestions.)

3. a new 'kik' (whatever that may be. I confess I don't recognize what device that is. But, if it is unstable enough to reboot or reinitialize occasionally, it may be marginally defective.)