James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Have just changed hosts to UBER and email will not

Customer Question

Have just changed hosts to UBER and email will not configure, it did on the tech supports webmail but I can't get it on mine. Apparently all settings are correct, IP unblocked and firewall not on. His last suggest was to download outlook again...Do I just download from the net? Do I have to buy? My MAC won't allow me to add it.What to do am going nuts?
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 6 months ago.

Hi Katie, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me the domain name part of your problem email account? (Example: @gmail.com)

Also, are you still able to access your email account using the webmail in Safari?
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess