Russell H., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Proud to have been getting computer technicalities into working order since 1988.

I wrote an e-mail and when I went to t "send" the letter

Customer Question

I wrote an e-mail and when I went to hit "send" the letter popped off the screen and a message appeared that said my e-mail went to "auto-save. It is now in Drafts. How can I get my letter out of drafts and send it?
Category: Email
Expert:  Russell H. replied 4 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

That's fairly normal in some email systems at least. An email you are composing is called a 'Draft' email. So if you don't send it, it is saved in 'Drafts'.

Go to the Drafts folder.

Click on the message's entry there. It should open the composed email just as it was when it was saved. From there you can edit it, or Send it.

(If this answers your question, please rate my answer. Thanks.)