James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Mate, I am so very sorry to have kept you hanging like this,

Customer Question

Mate, I am so very sorry to have kept you hanging like this, but because of a recent scam I am slowly rebuilding (to my limited ability) things I lost during the scame, which included both emails and my banks blocking of the only card I have thatI can use in electronic transactions. So I can't pay you!!! Well, not straight away. I know, after experiencing my own devastating scam (I am close to nervouce breakdown - True!!) it is more than cheeky to ask you to "trust me". I do give you my word, and will pay you an even $100 if you can get me back into some sort of order, even if it is to just get my email working. As I said, in an age when people are being scammed all over the globe, I doubt you will accept these conditions, but hey, if you don't ask ....
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 6 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Expert:  GeekGal replied 6 months ago.

Mark, Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows, computers, phones, tablets, and printers. I'm sorry that you're having this issue. It would be my pleasure to help you resolve this. Can you tell me that last part of your email address please (just the part after th @ sign) ?

Expert:  GeekGal replied 6 months ago.

Mark do you still need assistance?