michelleclive
michelleclive, Email
Experience:  I am a computer professional have fixed and handled email issues.
26798893

Locked out of yahoo mail. Info password is out of date. No

Customer Question

Locked out of yahoo mail. Info for resetting password ***** ***** of date. No way to get code from Yahoo to reset password. What are my options?
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Yahoo account?
Customer: Since May 3rd.
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: What else do you need? I stated my problem.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: New contact email is***@******.***
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Chris L. replied 10 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

If you have already tried all of the steps at the password ***** page here then unfortunately you are not going to be able to recover this account unless you can remember the password ***** use the back up options that are showing to you.

If the password ***** changed or the account was hacked then you are not going to be able to get back in without verifying it is yours. It is extremely important that you keep your recovery options up to date since that is your only way back in if you don't have the password. Yahoo being a free email service does not offer any support aside from what you have seen online at the recovery page I just linked and it sounds like you tried that already. A few years back they did have more options for people in your situation but now they simply suggest you create a new account. I am sorry to have to tell you this but unless you can remember or get access to the correct password ***** answers to the security questions, or perhaps use a recovery email account or phone number that you would have had to set up before this problem started then there is no way back in. Yahoo states the following "When you register for an account, it's up to you to provide the most up-to-date and valid recovery info. Your best option to avoid losing access is to update your recovery info if you get a new phone number or change your alternate email address. " So unfortunately there are no options left since it sounds like you never updated your recovery information. In the interest of saving yourself some time I would suggest you don't spend more time looking for a solution in this situation as you have no options aside from being able to reset the password ***** online recovery tool. I just don't want to give you hope because in the last year yahoo has completely cut off any type of support and leaves account recovery entirely up to the user meaning if you don't keep your recovery info up to date and forget or lose the password ***** cannot get back into the account. Again, sorry to have to deliver the bad news but hopefully it saves you some time in the long run and prevents anything like this from ever happening again. It would be greatly appreciated if you could rate my reply to you by clicking 3 stars are more. I of course understand this is not good news but you are just rating me personally and not yahoo, their policies, or the situation itself. Thank you,Chris
Expert:  michelleclive replied 10 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I don not see any ghosting image or texts while scrolling the screen up and down can you be a bit more specific so that i can work on it.