James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I have several questions all of which have to do with

Customer Question

Hello
I have several questions
all of which have to do with creating an additional email for a new society
and wanting both the task force and society emails to run at the same time
on my computer
and on my Iphone
I am having difficulty
saving and exporting the email contact list from the task force email to the society email
and adding the society email to also come to my iphone
Your assistance would be greatly appreciated
Category: Email
Expert:  GeekGal replied 6 months ago.

Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. I can definitely help you with setting this up. You can create the new accounts by clicking here. Just provide the requested information and follow the prompts on the screen. You can then setup a third party email program, like Outlook or Thunderbird to let you view and respond to messages from each of the accounts. The easiest way to do it on your iPhone is to use the built-in Mail App. If you'll let me know what model your iPhone is and what version of iOS you have I should be able to walk you through it fairly easily.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 6 months ago.

If you'd like, I can offer the PREMIUM SERVICE of a SECURE REMOTE CONNECTION. This will allow me to see exactly what is happening on your computer and to work on the problem while you watch. This is completely optional. If you do not choose to take this service, I will walk you through a solution step by step here. When we have things working properly on your computer, I can then give you call and walk you through setting it up there, since I can't remotely connect to your iPhone.