Jason Fenoglio
Jason Fenoglio, Sr. Systems Engineer
Experience:  Sr. Systems Engineer
94203781

I have created a gmail account church. In order to take

Customer Question

I have created a gmail account for our church. In order to take advantage of an AmazonSmile donation, I have to register our church email. I go through the registration process, but I can't figure out how to receive an email to the church account at my home account (I am the pastor/administrator). How do I get the church gmail address on my computer so anything for the church gmail shows up in an inbox?
Thanks,
Lou Best
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Fenoglio replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I can assist. Are you trying to connect your GMail address to your home e-mail client? Which client are you using?

If you are trying to download you e-mail to a e-mail client, logon to the church G-Mail account through a web browser. After you are logged in, go to this link https://www.google.com/settings/security/lesssecureapps. Then turn on the settings to allow less secure apps. This will allow you e-mail client to pull your GMail mail. Please let me know if you need more assistance.