Jason Fenoglio
Jason Fenoglio, Sr. Systems Engineer
Experience:  Sr. Systems Engineer
94203781

Could you please tell me how to delete previous gmail

Customer Question

Could you please tell me how to delete previous gmail accounts and just have the one I use now?
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Fenoglio replied 7 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I may be able to assist. Do you have all of the Google Account usernames for the GMail accounts that you want to delete?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Both of those need to be deleted
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Are you still there?

You will need to log on to Google with each account individually. https://myaccount.google.com/preferences#deleteservices

Once you logon with your Google account for each of those addresses, click on Delete Products. GMail should be one of the products to delete.

Were you able to get to the Delete Products area to remove GMail?

Please let me know if you are still in need of assistance. Just want to make sure you've been taken care of.

Let me know if you need any more help, I'll leave the ticket open for your response. If I was able to answer your question, please rate my service with the stars above with 3 stars or higher if I was able to provide you with excellent service. Otherwise, I will continue to work on your issue until you are satisfied.

Thanks,

Jason

It seems there may have been issues getting my responses to you. I just want to make sure that you received my messages and to see if you still need help

Jason

Hello again! Were you able to get those GMail accounts removed? Did my instruction help with the removal process? Let me know if you still need assistance.