Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I CANNOT GET INTO MY MAIL. I CLICK ON MAIL AND I DO NOT GET

Customer Question

I CANNOT GET INTO MY MAIL. I CLICK ON MAIL AND I DO NOT GET INTO MY E-MAIL LIST. I GO INTO THE UPPER LEFT CORNER BOX AND CLICK MAIL AND ALL I GET IS ABOUT MAIL,PREFERENCES, ACCOUNTS, SERVICES, HIDE MAIL AND HIDE OTHERS. THE QUIT MAIL ITEM IS NOT AVILABLE TO ME. I CANNOT QUIT MAIL!
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 10 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.

Who is your e-mail provider? Please, do not enter your full email address. If you do that, it will be blocked. For that reason, please tell me what comes after the @ sign.

Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?

Thank you,
Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
PROVIDER: COMCAST.NET
I BELIEVE THE PROGRAM IS MAC. IT CAME WITH THE UNIT

Thank you for the update. May I start a secure remote assistance session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? When the remote session begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.

It looks like your payment was declined. You will need to contact your credit card company or banking institution and have them remove the block that they placed.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
HOW ABOUT ANOTHER CARD

You may enter a new card, if you wish.