Pete, Computer Expert
Experience:  CISCO certified computer and networking expert
30970729

I have tried unsuccessfully to recover my password but

Customer Question

I have tried unsuccessfully to recover my password ***** learned I have 3 usernames. Have no clue when I setup account(s)? or last time I "used" it. I access information all the time through Google but have never wanted/needed to verify account until now. Recovery email on file is one I no longer have access to so information sent there does me no good at all.
Info I have to help you help me::
Cynthia Wine
Usernames:
***@******.***
***@******.***
***@******.***
Recovery email (which I no longer have access to)
***@******.***
If you need any more info please let me know. HELP HELP HELP
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Category: Email
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi Cynthia,

You will need to recover all three accounts and then access each one to decide which one you need.

If you can't access the recovery email account, you can click the link at the bottom of the page to verify your identity. You’ll then be given a series of questions to verify that you own the account. Answer as many questions as possible, and make sure your answers are accurate. If you’re unsure about an answer, provide your best guess.

(It also helps to submit your answers from a computer you've used in the past ;) )

Good luck!

Pete.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok Pete, they want to send password ***** to an email other than the one I use. I don't know how to acces either of the other 2 gmail emails sooooo it stops me from proceeding. HELP (again)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I no longer have the computer I set them up on. I do EVERYTHING from my phone now. The only one I use is: ***@******.***
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

You will need to create another new email account to use for the alternative recovery email.