Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Email expert with over 5 years experience
50836188

My Outlook E-mail is locked up, won't respond.

Customer Question

Category: Email
Expert:  Eric Ewing replied 6 months ago.

Hi! I'm Eric, an email expert who's been paired with you through JustAnswer.com. I'm reviewing your question now, and will return w/ an answer soon!

Hi Donna! Are you using the Outlook application for email, or attempting to visit Outlook.com? Can you tell me when the problem started?

Thanks! I look forward to hearing back from you.

Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.

Thank you for contacting us about your issue. For this type of issue, it is easiest if I connect to your computer and perform the fix for you so that you can sit back, relax, and watch the process being completed rather than trying to follow complicated steps.

I am sending you a remote services offer so that I can connect. After you accept the offer, I will provide you with the steps so I can connect. Please allow 1-2 minutes for the offer to appear.

Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.