Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

It am having trouble with my hotmail account...on both my

Customer Question

It am having trouble with my hotmail account...on both my iPad and my laptop...I was getting emails till Friday...two days ago then my laptop seemed to think someone else was accessing my hotmail account which was not true...it was only me...and it tried to make me go through gmail as the alternative for the hotmail enquiry but there is only a landline for notification of a code etc which is no good...I now have a mobile number but did not have that at the time of setting up...also my iPad is showing a window asking for my outlook exchange password ***** when I put my hotmail password ***** it does not accept that so I do not know what password ***** mean?????
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 10 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,