Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Experience:  I have 7+ years of experience in fixing emails issues.
33602187

I typed a very email, the portion of the screen with my

Customer Question

I typed a very long email, the portion of the screen with my email turned blackish with lots of curved lines. I tried to find the email and it is No WERE! UGH! I have stayed up almost all night typing it.
JA: What's the make and model of your machine? And how long has the screen been an issue?
Customer: I just bought it at Best Buy this last week. It is a Dell Inspiron 15 3000 Series.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: The list of emails to the left of the letter had had the 4 items received as 'Inbox' and a 5th line with my letter. When all of this happened, the line with my letter disappeared. I click on the email that I was responding to and it only had the beginnings of a response. Everyting else is gone.
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: I just created the email account last night so it was new with only the 4 items in the inbox.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 11 months ago.

Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today.

I'm sorry about the issue.

Can you please tell me about your email service provider? gmail/yahoo/hotmail or other.

What program do you use to check your emails? Internet explorer, mozilla firefox, safari, outlook, outlook express, Windows Mail, Windows Live Mail or Thunderbird or other.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I have already written you folks 2 emails stating to PLEASE DO NOT charge my card. I did not check my sent file and it had actually sent but I did not know that. All is good and recipient has received their letter. Please Do not charge card!! Please confirm that this charge has no been credited back.
Expert:  Sandy replied 11 months ago.

I'm glad to know that you're able to recover this file. If you face any issue, please let us know.

Thank you,

Regards, Sandy