Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years

Your message did not reach some or all of the intended

Customer Question

Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.
Subject: test
Sent: 6/1/2016 4:20 PM
The following recipient(s) cannot be reached:
'mailto***@******.***' on 6/1/2016 4:20 PM
Server error: 'Invalid recipient'
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 4 months ago.

Hi Rudy, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Are you trying to send an email to mailto***@******.*** as the whole or full email address? That is an incorrect email format. The email address should be***@******.*** instead of mailto***@******.***.

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,

Expert:  Jess M. replied 4 months ago.

Hi Rudy,

How is it going? Were you able to send the email without the annoying error by fixing the email address to***@******.*** instead of "mailto***@******.***"?

You were getting the error saying that the recipient is invalid because of the "mailto:" part being appended in the email address. So removing the "mailto:" part should fix the problem.

Indeed, I checked and verified that the email WITHOUT the mailto: ***** ***** existing email so your email program shall be able to send your message without any issues.

I hope that I was able to help.

Please remember to rate my service positively (3-5 stars/faces) if this helped. Tips are always highly appreciated!

If you need further assistance, please do not rate me negatively with 1 or 2 faces. Instead, please reply to me so that I can help you further.

Thank you!

Best regards,