Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Experience:  I have 7+ years of experience in fixing emails issues.
33602187

My print on gmail and typed and received emails suddenly

Customer Question

my print on gmail and typed and received emails suddenly became tiny. How do I make it bigger again?
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 6 months ago.

Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today.
I'm sorry about the issue.

May I connect with you remotely(over secure network session) to check/fix the issue directly?
Secure Remote support can save a lot of time. I will fix the issue while you stay in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure.

We have fixed millions of computers over remote session and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau website
http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403

Expert:  Sandy replied 6 months ago.

Are you using Apple Mail email client to check your emails?

Expert:  Sandy replied 6 months ago.

In order to help you understand it better, I'm providing you this link to this video:

Click the link: Click Me1

Click Me 2

If you have any other query regarding this issue, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Please take a second to rate my service by clicking stars at the top of the screen then submit. Bonus/tip is highly appreciated. Thank you, ***** *****

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I tried your solution beginning with
click on "Mail" on Top bar. I do not have any "Mail" on the top bar or anywhere. That's the problem. I have"Chrome" where you find "Mail"
Expert:  Sandy replied 6 months ago.
What operating system is installed on the computer? windows or mac
Expert:  Sandy replied 6 months ago.
You can change font size in Google chrome as given under the link:For Google chrome you can change the font size as given under the link: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/96810?hl=en