Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Technician
62741268

Trying to recover permanent deleted emails in aol no deleted

Customer Question

trying to recover permanent deleted emails in aol no deleted messages in folder someone erased permanent last night hostile act
JA: Got it. The Email Technician will be able to help you. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: there is no messages in any folder from 2 am last night when some guy remotely accessed my computer and wiped out 12 years of saved and sent emails aol
JA: Is there anything else the Email Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no everything gone not in trash or anywhere think I have 24 hours to retrieve
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 6 months ago.

I am sorry to hear that happened.

In order to restore your deleted AOL emails, here are the steps:

Step 1: Using your web browser, go tohttp://aol.com. In the top right corner of the AOL page, click on the envelope icon to go to AOL Mail.

Step 2: Sign in to your AOL account. When signed in, click on the Trash icon located at the left panel. This shall open the contents of your Trash folder.

Step 3: In the Trash folder, you will see all of your deleted emails that is not older than seven (7) days.

Step 4: If you want to recover or restore any of the emails in the list, click on the check box to select the email message.

Step 5: When the deleted emails are selected, click on the Action button above then in the pull down menu, click on "Inbox" under "Move To" group of commands. This action will move the deleted emails that you selected back to the Inbox.

Step 6: Congratulations! Your deleted emails must be restored to your Inbox.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
as I said there is nothing in trash folder this guy is a professional .permanent deleted. should I call AOL see if they can recover nearing 24 hours on their server then gone
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
the above message doesn't work no emails to be found

Yes, if you yell them your computer was hacked/compromised they may be able to restore the messages.

1(###) ###-####/a>

Please reply and let me know if you need any other assistance or if everything is good, take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top, then click submit.

Thank you very much!