James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

My husband had a gmail account and he recently passed away.

Customer Question

my husband had a gmail account and he recently passed away. I just wanted to have his gmail account connected to my computer because his computer is no longer attached to power\\
JA: Got it. The Email Technician will be able to help you. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: how can I get his email account to show on my email page so I can check for any important emails before eventually closing his gmail account
JA: Is there anything else the Email Technician should be aware of?
Customer: i'm just not the most tech savvy person so if I can get simplified instructions on the basic procedure quite often its a case of the obvious rifght in front of my face
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Martin replied 6 months ago.

Hello Kathy and welcome.

I am very sorry to hear that. Hope you're doing well.

May I start a secure remote session so I can help you connect to his account?

Kind Regards,