James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I have been unable to reinstall MSN Premium after wiping my

Customer Question

I have been unable to reinstall MSN Premium after wiping my hard drive.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Email Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have given up on MSN Premium and have decided to puchase a new computer. I have had many many problems with this HP. I am returning to Dell.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Email Technician should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  derrickonline replied 6 months ago.

I'd be more than happy to assist you. Can you tell me more about the issue? When you say you have been unable to reinstall MSN Premium did you get an error?