James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I keep getting an error message 'SMTP address cannot be

Customer Question

I keep getting an error message 'SMTP address cannot be found
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Email Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I thought maybe I had 2 passwords so tried to change. Google told me it was emailing a verification code but it never arrived. ? wrong address
JA: Got it. The Email Technician will be able to help you. Is there anything else important you think the Email Technician should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 8 months ago.

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. Thank you for your question.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks