James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

When I try to cut and paste a document (with pictures) from

Customer Question

When I try to cut and paste a document (with pictures) from MS word to an e-mail (such as office 365) the pictures go missing and the text is all jumbled.
Also, when I get a reply from one of my sent e-mails, the original e-mail I sent (in the e-mail string) often suddenly is double spaced, has a different font, etc. This happens even when I send the e-mail to myself!So...
How can I cut and paste documents without loosing the format and structure.
I have attached...
1: a sample document in its original form
2: what it looks like after being cut and pasted.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 6 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.

Who is your e-mail provider? Please, do not enter your full email address. If you do that, it will be blocked. For that reason, please tell me what comes after the @ sign.

Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?

Thank you,
Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
There are several...
AOL, Outlook, Office 365, and something called Workspace (though godaddy)
I have some success with the outlook at work, but I don't use that at home.
I have NOT tried it on thunderbird. I have NOT tried it on a mac, but I assume that would not make a difference.
If it is NOT possible to do what I want through normal e-mail, is there a low-cost e-mail service that will let me do this.
I have heard of one that sort of lets you do this, but it sounds like you have to assemble each "template" like you are building a web-site verses simply cutting and pasting a document.

Thank you for the update. May I start a secure remote assistance session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? When the remote session begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
It's kind of late and I did not figure on you responding so quick.
So I am going to decline your offer.
I am going to bed.
If you come up with a solution for me (while I sleep) I will try whatever you suggest tomorrow.
Thanks

Thank you. I will be here standing by.