James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

Could you please advise why I continue to receive numerous

Customer Question

Could you please advise why I continue to receive numerous spam emails on my Hotmail email***@******.***, even though on numerous occasions I have notified all the various addresses to unsubscribe my hotmail address. This is being ignored and I continue to receive an even greater amount of spam from these people every day. I have Kaspersky Total Security 2016 version on my computer, and I do not receive any spam on my other email Chariot address. Could it be that Kaspersky is not covering my Hotmail email address, or is there some other advice you can supply to fix this annoying and growing problem
Category: Email
Expert:  Dan replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thank you for your question, I look forward to assisting you today. Anytime you make contact with one of spam sources to request removal from their list, it verify's your address is active. This usually makes things worse since your address will then be spread around to even more spam bots. Virus scanners like Kaspersky do little to block that type of activity. I would suggest you use something like Mailwasher. I use it and with the proper filtering set, it will virtually eliminate your spam. Let me know if you have further questions.

Expert:  Jason Jones replied 4 months ago.

I will be the person helping you today.

I can help you in one of two ways:
1) We will communicate back and forth on this page.
2) Remote support, which would allow me to take a look at the problem and fix it for you while you watch.

In my experiences, remote support saves a lot of time for everybody and is safer because if instructions are not followed correctly, it may make the problem worse or create a new problem.

As a side note, both options are covered by a 100% guarantee and fully refundable, if we are not able to fix your problem.

If you wish to choose the first option, please let me know so we can begin. If you wish to choose the second, better option, then click the Accept this Offer button for Secure Remote Assistance.

Thank you,