James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

This is lib1984, I went on last night to send a problem but

Customer Question

Hi, this is lib1984, I went on last night to send a problem but I did not finish it due to I have no email to receive the answer. Here it is, My husbands computer has been down for a long time and he has no access to any of his files. All of a sudden I am being asked for a password ***** my thunderbird which it would have been done on his computer. He does not remember what it was and he had several accounts & I have two. Can you please help me with this?
Category: Email
Expert:  Tim replied 4 months ago.

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my VERY BEST to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call. In addition, with any positive rating I will support your question going forward for free.

Expert:  Tim replied 4 months ago.

Can you provide more detail? Your question kind of makes sense, but is also confusing....