James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

I have an email named "MAY 2016 PUPDATE" It is in my drafts

Customer Question

I have an email named "MAY 2016 PUPDATE" It is in my drafts (was in my drafts) & that particular draft I access every day to update information. & It goes back to drafts. Sunday evening/Monday morning May 29/30, I went to access it & it was not there. I have looked everywhere I could possibly look & Still cannot find it. I desperately needed because like I said, I constantly update the rescue & adoptions of dogs. I'm so distraught because it would take me well over quite a few days to rebuild it. I still have the other ones in draft (January February March April) can you please help me find this draft email.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 4 months ago.

Hi Betty, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. What email program are you using? Is it MS Outlook 2010 0r 2013?

Or are you using a web browser like Internet Explorer, Safari or Chrome to access your emails?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,