Rylan Sharpe
Rylan Sharpe, IT Manager
Experience:  IT Manager at an internatoinal company
93720025

I CANNOT RECEIVE EMAIL ON MY APPLE IPAD. I CAN RECEIVE ON

Customer Question

I CANNOT RECEIVE EMAIL ON MY APPLE IPAD. I CAN RECEIVE ON THE COMPOUTER. ON THE IPAD IT FLASHES ON THE SCREEN BUT THEN IS GONE.
Category: Email
Expert:  Rylan Sharpe replied 6 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help. What email service are you using? Also, where else do you receive the emails? Outlook?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Cox communication. Safari

Okay, most likely this is caused by your email service using POP3. That means that when the emails are downloaded on the computer, they are then removed from the server. Once they are off of the server, the iPad will no longer show it. So, the email might display for a little on the iPad, but disappear once the computer downloads it. Does that sound like it could be true?

Can you please confirm how many devices that you get your email on? The iPad, your computer, anything else?