Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.

My Apple ID is ***********. What is my current

Customer Question

My Apple ID is ***********. What is my current password?

Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 4 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today. There is no way to retrieve your current password, but you can follow the instructions I typed for you below and reset the password.

Please, follow the instructions below:
- Click the following link:
- If you remember your Apple ID, enter it on the site and click Next. If you do not, click the "Forgot your Apple ID" link.
- Fill out all of the requested information on the resulting screens and continue.

Once all of the information is sent out, you will be given your Apple ID and be given the option to reset your password.

If all else fails, you can call them at: (800) MY-APPLE(###) ###-####

I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)

Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

Thank you again,
- Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"

My Profile page:

Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 4 months ago.

This is a duplicate question. Please go back to your previous question to continue (click on My Questions at the top of this web page to go back to your original question.) Thank you,