James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I was working on a very email and somehow t something that

Customer Question

I was working on a very long email and somehow hit something that erased it entirely and left "pp" in its place. I had recently saved the doc, but see no trace of it now. I've been working on this for hours, saving religiously. Can you help me?
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: owa, outlook 360
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Email Technician should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 6 months ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Where did you do the typing of this long email? Was it in the web browser since you mentioned you are using OWA Outlook 360? Or did you do the typing in MS Word program?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess