Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Email expert with over 5 years experience
50836188

I want to restore permanently deleted e-mails : e-mails were

Customer Question

I want to restore permanently deleted e-mails
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Email Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: e-mails were deleted by mistake
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Email Technician should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 9 months ago.

Hello and thanks for your question,

what is your email service please? such aol, outlook ect...

Expert:  Josh replied 9 months ago.

Thank you for contacting us about your issue. For this type of issue, it is easiest if I connect to your computer and perform the fix for you so that you can sit back, relax, and watch the process being completed rather than trying to follow complicated steps.

I am sending you a remote services offer so that I can connect. After you accept the offer, I will provide you with the steps so I can connect. Please allow 1-2 minutes for the offer to appear.