James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I was away month and when I came back my email which I open

Customer Question

I was away for a month and when I came back my email which I open with internet explorer browser, not the butterfly, and then click Hotmail.com, it opens up as outlook. My email is***@******.***, a free account. I cannot open my emails. I click the box on the left, a check appears and when I left click once it doesn't open like it used to, so I double click and get a blank page.
Also deleting is difficult I have to do it twice and when I check the box above the email it only allows me to delete 16 at a time and it takes forever to delete my emails if I have 100 or 200.
HELP!!!
Geri
Category: Email
Expert:  sudipto_dutta replied 6 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I am an independent computer professional linked with you by this wesbiste. I will try my level best to solve your problem.

Microsoft has changed the name of Hotmail.com to Outlook.com, both are same, just to clarify the issue, do you mean, you cannot login to your email account or you can, but cannot delete emails, because if you cannot login then, it is not possible to delete any emails.