James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

I am having trouble attaching a document from my file to an

Customer Question

I am having trouble attaching a document from my file to an email. I presently have windows 7. Never had any trouble prior to this email. The document is not large and does not have any pictures or art work. Thank you, *****
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 5 months ago.

Hi,I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today.

I'm sorry about the issue.

May I connect with you remotely(over secure network session) to check/fix the issue directly?

Secure Remote support($9) can save a lot of time. I will fix the issue while you stay in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure.

We have fixed millions of computers over remote session and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau website

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Just charge me the $5 to log in, but discontinue my request any further. TY Mary Ann
Expert:  Sandy replied 5 months ago.

If you do not want remote support, I will help you in the question and answer session at no extra cost at all.

Expert:  Sandy replied 5 months ago.

Are you getting any error message while attaching the document?

What program do you use to check your emails? Internet explorer,mozilla firefox, safari, outlook, outlook express, Windows Mail,Windows Live Mail or Thunderbird or other.