James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

I have been sending emails to a gmail account user in

Customer Question

I have been sending emails to a gmail account user in Russia. She had been getting my emails but now she is unable to see any of my emails. I have tried sending her emails from multiple email accounts (gmail, yahoo, MS, work) but none are getting through.
She has to go to a public library to get internet access. I suspect that an email that I sent with two pictures attached is being blocked by the library internet service because the download size is too big. Is it possible that because that email cannot be processed, all the subsequent emails I have sent (without pictures) cannot get through.
This doesn't make total sense to me as I assume she would see all the emails listed and then the download process may fail, but she can't see or access any emails from me. I am unable to reach her to suggest that she check he spam folder. It also doesn't seem likely that every email from my four different email accounts would all end up in a spam folder.
Do you know of any reasons she can't see my emails? Is there something about accessing Gmail in Russia that may be a factor?
Category: Email
Expert:  michelleclive replied 5 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

It depends on which browser or email software she is accessing your emails it can be on he blocked list may be accidentally your email went into that list.

need to check security access to her email.

You can send an attachment less the 10mb file and that should not be blocked by gmail.