James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

This is the secound time i have got this in my junk box i

Customer Question

this is the secound time i have got this in my junk box i look it up and it is a scam
ms carman l lapointe from,united nations(noreply***@******.***) can you deal with this and i am fed up getting filthy messages from these forieng women i block them all but still come on and one call chris he is a scamer and has block him more than once
thank you
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 6 months ago.

Hi,I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today.

I'm sorry about the issue.

Are you getting all of these scammer emails into JUNK section or a few of them into INBOX section as well?

May I connect with you remotely(over secure network session) to check/fix the issue directly?

Secure Remote support($9) can save a lot of time. I will fix the issue while you stay in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure.

We have fixed millions of computers over remote session and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau website:

http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403

Expert:  Sandy replied 6 months ago.

Once you accept the remote support offer, please click the link:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=4f9d9a8e-139c-45a4-aaba-ef267a80e9d4

Scroll down on that page and click "I Agree".

Download/allow and run this program to start remote session.