James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

Reason, my logon doesn't seem to work. I

Customer Question

For some reason, my logon doesn't seem to work. I deleted my POP3 account and redefined the account as an IMAP account using the following: account type: IMAP, incoming:, incoming port: 993, SSL, outgoing:, port:465, SSL, outgoing requires authentication=yes. it won't accept my login. I'm using Customer as the userid but it doesn't seem to like the password. Can I reset it?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Email Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Email Technician should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Cody replied 4 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Expert:  Cody replied 4 months ago.

Can you login here?

Expert:  Cody replied 4 months ago.

Checking in to see if you still need help with this issue, if so please reply at your convenience.