Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  10+ years of work experience.
30759776

I just received a ipad and already locked myself out. I

Customer Question

I just received a ipad and already locked myself out. I forgot my password. how do i reset it.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 6 months ago.
Hello, I am the person that will be helping you today. Do you need help with your iPad Pin Code or with your Apple ID password? If the problem is with your Apple ID password, please follow my instructions below to reset that password. Please, follow the instructions below:- Click the following link: http://iforgot.apple.com/- If you remember your Apple ID, enter it on the site and click Next. If you do not, click the "Forgot your Apple ID" link.- Fill out all of the requested information on the resulting screens and continue.Once all of the information is sent out, you will be given your Apple ID and be given the option to reset your password. If all else fails, you can call them at: (800) MY-APPLE(###) ###-#### I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.Thank you,Jason