Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  10+ years of work experience.
30759776

I can't change my password ***** i pad because my Visa card

Customer Question

I can't change my password ***** i pad because my Visa card was compromised and it still will not work with my new temporary visa card
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 6 months ago.
Hello, I am the person that will be helping you today.Are you needing to change your passcode on your iPad or the password ***** your Apple ID account? If you need to change the password ***** your Apple ID account, you can do so by following my instructions below. Please, follow the instructions below:- Click the following link: http://iforgot.apple.com/- If you remember your Apple ID, enter it on the site and click Next. If you do not, click the "Forgot your Apple ID" link.- Fill out all of the requested information on the resulting screens and continue.Once all of the information is sent out, you will be given your Apple ID and be given the option to reset your password. If all else fails, you can call them at: (800) MY-APPLE(###) ###-#### I look forward to hearing your feedback concerning whether or not your problem is fixed.I hope to hear back that all is working. If this is so, please do not forget to rate my help on the top of this page (choose the number of stars and click the Submit button). If it is not, please respond below.I will be standing by,Jason In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page. To keep them handy, you may wish to bookmark or favorite one of the pages that are listed below. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!".Profile page:http://JasonFixedit.com