James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I just deleted an important medical email How can I retrieve

Customer Question

I just deleted an important medical email How can I retrieve this message?
JA: Got it. The Email Technician will be able to help you. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I was just reviewing all mail & deleted an important medical email from earlier today. How do I retrieve it?
JA: Is there anything else the Email Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 6 months ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. Before I can assist you with this, please tell me the follow:Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?What email account are you using: Yahoo Mail? Hotmail? Gmail? etc?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess