Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

Thunderbird 45.1 downloaded it update and now the New

Customer Question

thunderbird 45.1 downloaded it update and now the New Message composition window has no toolbars.......What's up??
James Douglass ***@******.***
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 10 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. When you are in the new message composition window, press and release the key Alt on the keyboard, then the menu should appear at the top. Then click on the View menu at the top, then select option Toolbars. Then make sure the option Menu Bar is checked.

- Next, click on the View menu at the top, then select option Toolbars, and make sure the Composition Toolbar and Formatting Bar are checked.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,

If you have any trouble following my steps, please let me know. Also, if you'd like to, I can connect remotely to your computer and fix this issue directly for you. Please let me know if you have Windows XP, Vista, or 7 or 8 or 10.

How is it going? Do you still need help with this or with anything else?

Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 9 months ago.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,

If you still need help with this issue or with anything else, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. If everything is fine, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit. Thank you very much,