Breland
Breland, Sr. IT Administrator
Experience:  Microsoft Certified Professional
91054880

I updated my computer yesterday and now I cannot locate my

Customer Question

I updated my computer yesterday and now I cannot locate my emails for :
JA: Got it. The Email Technician will be able to help you. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: My email was ********** under MSN and I updated computer yesterday and now I cannot find my email account.
JA: Is there anything else the Email Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Not that I can think of I updated my computer to windows 10 yesterday and now I cannot find how to get my emails.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Breland replied 6 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to assist you today.
I'm sorry to hear you're unable to access your email after switching to Windows 10 but I'll be happy to fix the issue for you.

I feel it would be best if we did a remote session so I could troubleshoot the issue firsthand. Would you be OK with this?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I updated my computer to windows 10 yesterday and today I turned on computer and cannot see my email account anywhere and do not know how to locate as the screen looks very different then before I updated.
Expert:  Breland replied 6 months ago.

I understand. Windows 10 does look a lot different compared to other versions.

Would you be OK with doing a remote session and I'll set it up for you?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
please I a low tech and would most likely would not be able to do it.
Expert:  Breland replied 6 months ago.

That's no problem. That's what I'm here for.

Please click this link and you will be asked to run a client. Please just click on Run and the session will start.
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=b871f1b3-b7d8-47f9-b4e0-2c1595dd09f3

Expert:  Breland replied 6 months ago.

Sir/Madam,

Are you still there?

Expert:  Breland replied 6 months ago.

Thanks for contacting JustAnswers and allowing me to assist. Please have a great day!

Expert:  Breland replied 6 months ago.

Please remember to choose "Answer accepted" or to rate my service if I have resolved the issue for you. If I have not, please let me know and I will be happy to continue assisting. Thanks!