Richard, Email Systems Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs

I initiated a Gmail account many months ago. Now that I want

Customer Question

I initiated a Gmail account many months ago. Now that I want to use it, I can't get into it through the normal "i forgot" process. How can I get help to "re-activate" it?
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.
Hi there and welcome HaroldWhat exactly fails when you try to reset your password?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
The question process asks questions I cannot answer so at the end of the process I get a rejection.
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.
Have you used the Gmail account at all ever Harold? Is this the first time?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I think that after I set it up that I may have tried a couple of emails as a test but I'm not positive.
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.
ok, then its best just to make a new account Harold.There is a manual request you can make to Google to try to get access but it does take a number of days and a lot of the time if you cannot give the information requested, you wont get access.Create a new account sure to give your mobile number in the event you forget the password ***** as you can reset it using your phone.then use this account going forward. If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you