Pete, Computer Expert
Experience:  CISCO certified computer and networking expert

I tried to order the lens package on-line yesterday and got

Customer Question

I tried to order the lens package on-line yesterday and got through the whole process, including filling out all of my credit card information. However, when I submitted the payment, I received a default message saying that the website could not be accessed.
My question is whether or not the payment went through on May 22nd, or if I need to try and re-order.
Account name: Howard
Visa Card order
email: [email protected]
I would appreciate any information you can supply.
Thank you.
Category: Email
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I did a re-order for the 1-pack for $56. However, I didn't have the opportunity to add the $11.20 for the lifetime protection. Can I still add that at this time?
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.

Hi Howard,

If you contact the company you attempted to place the order with, they can let you know if payment was received successfully. Let me know what website or company it was, and I can provide you with their contact details. You may also have received email confirmation from them if the order went through.

Alternatively, you can check with your credit card company to see if payment was taken.