A. Stevens
A. Stevens, Computer Engineer
Experience:  10+ years of Desktop, Laptop, and Server troubleshooting and support.
71208907

I seem to have lost access to my gmail account and it keeps

Customer Question

I seem to have lost access to my gmail account and it keeps asking for my password ***** I cant remember what it is.! My e-mail is***@******.***.
Thankyou
Jim
Category: Email
Expert:  A. Stevens replied 6 months ago.
Hi, and welcome. When you setup your gmail account. Did you link it to your cell phone or to an alternative email address that you may use?
Either way, if you cannot remember your password ***** best option is to attempt to recover your account. You can do that by following this link:https://accounts.google.com/RecoverAccount?fpOnly=1
Follow the instructions on the page to recover your account.If you have any questions please let me know, otherwise, please take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.